It's a spray tan
|Full Body Airbrush Tanning Application||$35.00 (Introductory Offer)|
|Half Body Airbrush Tanning Application||$30.00|
|Legs Only Airbrush Tanning Application||$30.00|
|Student Special: Full Body Airbrush Tanning Application||$30.00 (Introductory Offer)|
|Full Body 2 Hour Express Tan||$50.00|
Using the world’s first rapid sunless solution, you will receive a fully developed tan in just a couple of hours! Shower after 2 hours for a light tan, 3 hours for a medium to dark tan. Great for clients who have a same day event.
Wednesday 11am to 8pm
Thursday 11am to 8pm
Friday 11am to 8pm
Saturday 9am to 4pm
1. Plan Ahead: Which day do you want to look most gorgeous? Book your spray tan for the day or two before this.
2. Timing: Remember, you cannot do anything that causes you to sweat or get wet for 8 to 10 hours after your tanning session
3. Exfoliate: If you haven’t exfoliated your body for a while, do it every couple of days in the lead up to your spray tan. Concentrate on areas such as knees, feet, elbows and ankles.
4. Showering: Feel free to shave and shower the night before or the morning of, which ever suites your schedule.
5. Clothing: Even go sans bra if you can. Don’t wear anything you’d want to risk spray tan ending up on – nothing tight or white and preferably not shorts or a short dress. Remember to take flip flops — slipping strappy heels straight back on will only cause patchiness on your feet. If you are coming from work, most people bring a bag with something comfortable to change into after tanning. Men must wear some form of underwear.
6. Remove all Makeup: If you have makeup on when arriving, we do have makeup remover for you to use prior to your session.
7. Don’t be shy: Or spray tanners have seen it all. The less you wear, the better the results. If you feel more comfortable wearing your underwear or our spa panties go ahead.
8. Prepare for the elements: If it is raining, please make sure you have full coverage getting back to your car.
9. No showering for 8 to 10 hours: You can continue with normal activities, however, you are unable to play sports, gym, jogging etc. for 8 to 10 hours after your session. Sleeping will not disturb the tanning process. When you do shower, keep your water temperature at cool to warm and don’t scrub your skin. Instead, gently wash your body (without a loofah) and when drying, pat your skin rather than rub it.
10. Moisturize: You can’t stop the natural cycle of shedding skin cells, but you can keep your skin hydrated so that patchiness is reduced as your tan fades.
Q. Can I choose to go darker or lighter?
A. Yes. Everyone has a different idea of how dark they want to be. With airbrush tanning it is really up to you!
Q. How long will my tan last?
A. It lasts for about a week. Our solution works with your natural pigment to create a flawless tan on every skin tone. This is not a dye.
Q. Do I need to make an appointment?
A. Yes. Unless you’re very lucky, there are no walk-ins.
Q. Manicures and Pedicures?
A. It is best to have pedicures done prior to tanning. Waxing must also be done prior to y our airbrushing session. The airbrush solution will not affect your nails, tips etc in any way.
Q. Will I see results right away?
A. You will be tanned when you leave, however, it takes 8 hours to fully develop so you will be unable to shower or perform excessive exercise for 8 hours following your tanning session.
Q. Can I use self-tanner or tan extender to prolong the life of my tan?
A. Yes. We carry an all-natural sunless cream that will prolong the life of your tan! Some over the counter self-tanners often contain detergent and chemicals that cause an unpleasant odor on the skin. We offer one of the few 100% all natural self-tanners that contain the same ingredients used to create your airbrush tan. Results are guaranteed and will not disappoint.